Albany Academies Covid-19 Compliance Requirements for All Rental Partners
Per our contract with Albany Academies:
Groups will be required to comply with the following policies:
- Each group will be required to have a rental contract with The Albany Academies.
- Each group will be required to ensure that each of the participants has attested to the following prior to the rental period:
- Knowingly has not been in close contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has or had symptoms of COVID-19;
- Personally, has not tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days;
- Has not experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 currently or in the past 14 days; temperature above 100.0F, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle/body aches, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, vomiting or diarrhea, congestion or runny nose
- Within the past 14 days, I have not spent 24 or more hours in a state that is on the New York State Travel Advisory list.
- Each group will be required to keep a log of participant that attended each practice and provide the log to Academies administration if required. Records will include, name, address, phone number.
- At this time only practices and no competitions will be allowed on/in Albany Academies facilities.
- No Spectators will be allowed in any facility.
- Follow all appropriate socially distancing and masking protocols of USA HOCKEY
- People should not arrive earlier than 15 minutes before their rental slot and need to vacate the building/field no more than 15 minutes after the conclusion of the rental.
- No locker rooms will be available – groups should come prepared to practice and leave following their rental period.
- Should any of the above items not be observed rental contracts will be terminated immediately. We have a zero-tolerance policy in effect.